Good veterinary practice requires clean indoor air and surfaces
Infection control policies in veterinary clinics really matter!
- Risk factors for human disease emergence. Taylor LH, Latham SM, Woolhouse ME. Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci. 2001 Jul
- Environmental and Occupational Considerations of Anaesthesia: A Narrative Review and Update. Varughese S, Raza A. Anaesthesia & Analgesia. 2021 October.
- What Happens When Scientists Become Allergic to Their Research? Thomasy H. Smithsonian Magazine. 2021 February.
- Work-related accidents and occupational disease in veterinarians and their staff. Nienhaus A, Skudlik C, Seidler A. Int Arch Occup Environ Health. 2005
- Occupational health hazards in veterinary medicine: Zoonoses and other biological hazards. Epp T, Waldner C. The Canadian Veterinary Journal. 2012 February
- Bacterial Cross-Contamination in a Veterinary Ophthalmology Setting. Gentile D, Allbaugh RA, Adiguzel MC, Kenne DE, Sahin O, Sebbag L. Front. Vet. Sci. 2020 December
- Zoonotic Diseases. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. CDC. hhttps://www.cdc.gov/onehealth/basics/zoonotic-diseases.html