Protect your customers and your livelihood
- Indoor Air Quality. United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Parties and nightclubs: The new hotspots of coronavirus outbreaks in Spain. Pablo Linde. El Pais. July 2020.
- Information about Legionnaires’ disease for managers of tourist accommodation. European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. ECDPC. 2016
- Investigation on air quality of specific indoor environments—spa salons located in Gdynia, Poland. Pytel K, Marcinkowska R, Zabiegała B. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2020
- Legionella (Legionnaires’ Disease and Pontiac Fever) – What is Legionnaires’ disease?. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. CDC. 2018
- Toxic Substances Portal – Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs). Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. ATSDR, 1996 (last updated: 2014)
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) Factsheet. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. CDC.
- Impact of outdoor pollution on indoor air quality. The case of downtown Santiago (Chile). National Library of Medicine. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8525185/
- The SARS epidemic in Hong Kong: what lessons have we learned? Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine. JRSM. 2003.
- A Study of Different Types of Air Pollutants on the Efficiency of China’s Hotel Industry. US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health.