Care home residents are particularly vulnerable to infection
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on care homes and the social care workforce?. The Health Foundation. 15/5/2020
- The coronavirus is most deadly if you are older and male. Mallapaty S. Nature vol.585, 2020:16-17.
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) case numbers and statistics. Australian Government Department of Health. 2022 May. https://www.health.gov.au/health-alerts/covid-19/case-numbers-and-statistics
- Toxic air puts six million at risk of lung damage. Justin Rowlatt. BBC chief environment correspondent. February 2021.
- Respiratory diseases statistics – Deaths from diseases of the respiratory system. Eurostat Statistics Explained, European Commission, Aug 2020.
- The effects of air pollution on hospitalizations for cardiovascular disease in elderly people in Australian and New Zealand cities. Barnett AG et al. Environmental Health Perspectives, vol. 114, 2006:1018–1023