The Airora Product Warranty
Airora Product Warranty
The Airora Product Warranty covers the repair or replacement of your Airora air purifier or a refund of the price of the product or other compensation for the remainder of the warranty period, if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within the warranty period.
The warranty period is 12 months from the date of delivery, extended to 24 months if you registered your warranty within 30 days of purchase.
If the device or any part is no longer available, Airora will replace it with a functionally equivalent device or part.
Your statutory rights are not affected by this warranty.
What isn't covered by an Airora Product Warranty?
Airora air purifiers are engineered and constructed for continual high performance in normal domestic or office settings. If an Airora air purifier is used in the way intended and it breaks down within the warranty period, it's our responsibility to repair or replace it or refund the purchase price.
There are, however, some circumstances in which an Airora Product Warranty doesn't cover the repair or replacement of an air purifier. Here is what isn't covered:
- Normal wear and tear
- Replacement of parts, such as plant oil cartridges or lamp cartridges, which are consumables.
- Accidental damage.
- Damage resulting from inappropriate use.
- Damage caused by not undertaking any recommended maintenance.
- Damage caused by the incorrect insertion, or attempted insertion, of replacement cartridges.
- Damage caused by using a power supply not provided by Airora.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Airora’s control.
The Airora Warranty also does not apply where a fault is caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the air purifier.
- Use of the air purifier which is not in accordance with the appropriate Airora operating manual.
- Use of the air purifier for anything other than normal domestic household purposes in the country in which it was purchased.
- Use of terpene (plant oil) or UV lamp cartridges which are not genuine Airora products.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Airora or its authorised agents.
The Airora Warranty also does not apply if:
- The proof-of-purchase has been altered in any way or made illegible.
- The model number, serial number or production date code on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible.
What are the terms and conditions of the warranty?
The terms and conditions of the warranty are as follows:
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase (or the date of delivery if this is later).
- If you do not register your warranty within 30 days of purchase, you must provide proof of delivery / purchase before any repair or replacement can be carried out on your air purifier under the warranty. Please note that without this proof any work carried out will be chargeable. Please keep your purchase receipt or delivery note.
- The repair or replacement of your air purifier under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty.
- Provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Is not transferrable to a new owner.
- Is only valid in the country in which the product was sold.
Returning a defective product within the warranty period
To avoid unnecessary inconvenience, we advise you to read the operating manual carefully before contacting Airora.
To obtain service within the warranty period you can contact Airora by email at email@example.com, or write to us at the address given below.
To be able to help you efficiently when you contact Airora please provide the product model number and serial number as indicated on the product.
If you did not register your product warranty within the 30 day warranty registration period you will also need to provide the proof-of-purchase, e.g. original invoice or cash receipt and date of purchase.
If you have any questions regarding the Airora Warranty, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Airora, Suite LP36359, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU.