Whatever your business, staff and customer welbeing matters
- Indoor Air Quality. United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- A systematic review of infectious illness Presenteeism: prevalence, reasons and risk factors. BMC Public Health.
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) emissions from sources in a partitioned office environment and their impact on IAQ. Berrios IT et al. 2005
- Time Well Spent – As de facto community hubs, shopping centers increasingly offer a place for personal connections. Wall Street Journal Custom Studios. WSJCS and ICSC. 2018.
- An experimental study of the indoor air quality in areas of different use. Assimakopoulos VD. et al. Global NEST Journal, vol 10, 2008
- Psychological effects of indoor air pollution. Živković S, Veljković M. Working and Living Environmental Protection, vol. 11, 2014
- Perception of indoor air quality (IAQ) by workers in underground shopping centers in relation to sick-building syndrome (SBS) and store type: a cross-sectional study in Korea. Kim J. et al. BMC Public Health, vol.19, 2019
- Indoor air pollutants in office environments: Assessment of comfort, health, and performance. Wolkoff P. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health
Volume 216, Issue 4, July 2013
- An Office Building Occupants Guide to Indoor Air Quality. United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).